- CASH MONEY RECORDS: All Set for Their Annual Turkey Giveaways…Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Sopranos’ star Lorraine Bracco calls for destigmatization of mental illnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Toxic Love? Kylie Jenner’s Family ‘Disapproves’ of Rumored Boyfriend Tyga, But She ‘Doesn’t Care’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nick Cannon and Amber Rose spotted bowling together in Los Angeles at singles nightPosted 3 weeks ago
- Robin Thicke, Paula Patton reunite to take son to Los Angeles playgroundPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Walking Dead’ Actress Shannon Richardson Sentenced to 18 Years in Prison for Mailing Ricin LettersPosted 4 weeks ago
- John Legand’s wife: Chrissy Teigen Says “Bye” to Twitter After Being Threatened Over Gun Violence CommentPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘SNL’s’ Michael Che Makes Absurdly Misguided Comments About Street HarassmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Report Links Mama June Shannon to Alleged Sex OffenderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Queen Latifah cancels Cosby promo appearance:After rape allegations resurfacePosted 4 weeks ago
- Snoop is beefin super hard with Iggy where will it end?Posted 1 month ago
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Secretly “hitched” in FrancePosted 3 months ago
- MTV VMA pre-party hosted by Chris Brown results in shooting of Suge KnightPosted 3 months ago
- Comedian Kevin Hart: About To Jump The Broom!Posted 3 months ago
- VH1 Announces The New Cast Of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood!Posted 3 months ago
- Christina Aguilera gives birth!Posted 3 months ago
- Beloved Comic, Actor Robin Williams Dead at 63Posted 4 months ago
- Nicole Murphy, now Michael Strahan’s ex ?Posted 4 months ago
- Straight From The HIP-Blown FusesPosted 4 months ago
- Why the World Needs Erica Campbell’s HELPPosted 4 months ago
An intimate look inside of….Hot Model, Kenneth Guidroz’ World
Kenneth Paul Guidroz Jr (aka K.P) is a former college division 1 football player turned professional Model. He has played football since age 6 and went on the sign a full college scholarship at the University of Tulane. Kenneth’s son (Emari) was born by the time he turned 22 and this changed his life forever.
He graduated from college with a Bachelors degree in Organizational Information Technology with a minor in Sociology. Kenneth spent the next 2 years trying to get a chance at the pro level (NFL/Canadian/Arena) but never got the break he was looking for. So, after college he spent the next 3 years of his life just trying to make some cash to support himself and his son.
In the summer of 2011 Kenneth was blessed with an opportunity to take a trip to Europe with a friend. While there he had some amateur photos taken on a beach resort in Turkey. But, it wasn’t until a model/friend of his told him about a website called “Model Mayhem” that he took his real first step into the professional world of modeling.
After some encouragement from his friend he set up an account and posted his pictures on the site and within just a months the owner of KRAVE Magazine found his profile and gave him some sound advice. He began working out, losing his football weight and seeking amazing photographers to shoot him. And then the owner of Rufskin Clothing messaged me to ask if I’d like to be the next face of Rufskin. he agreed flew to NYC for the shoot then flew back home to evaluate where this would take him next. He received a message from the photographer who gave him his first break, he say’s he’ll never forget these words; ” hey man have you seen your mini billboard on the streets of NY”? Kenneth had not only not seen the billboard, but he didn’t even know that it existed. His photographer friend sent him pictures of it and Kenneth actually cried. He couldn’t believe that this was happening within the first couple of months of his striking out to be a model. Kenneth say’s that this was the beginning and he is just blessed to have the opportunity at a new life and career. “God is great”, he beams. And we believe him!
TM: When did you decide that modeling and acting was for you?
I decided that Modeling and acting was right for me beginning of 2102. After having my mom tell me over and over that I should look into it I decided to give it a shot. Did my research and put myself in positions to be found.
TM: How did you break into the business?
I broke into modeling after posting some amateur pics to a site called Model Mayhem. The guy who owns KRAVE magazine sent me an inbox message basically telling me the ins and outs to get started. Who I should work with and how my body should look. How to stay fresh.
TM: What do you think set’s you apart from other models/actors?
What sets me apart is my will to be great. To want to be the best at whatever I do. I will go beyond the limits to get what I want. Also just who I am as a person. I’m very understanding and smart. I’m a man of little words but when I do speak its worth a listen. I understand life and how to get around things most people struggle with. I understand hard work and faith is all you can do as a person. Work hard and believe and let god handle the rest.
TM: Which do you prefer modeling or acting?
I would have to say modeling as of now because that’s what I have been doing. Now acting is my ultimate goal. It’s what I want to retire doing. I want to be in Hollywood with the rest of the A list actors. I love to model though. I think I just love being in front of the camera. It gives you a sense of power. Nothing like having all the lights on you.
TM: I’m sure that you have quite the busy professional life, what do you like to do when your not working?
Yeah my life is kind of busy at times. Especially with the way I work out. With traveling and all, trying to network and put yourself in the right positions to succeed it gets a little busy. But when I’m not modeling or working out I like to just relax. I spend a lot of my free time with friends. I love to remain the person I was before all this came. I am still that fun loving guy to be around. My friends know that. I never talk about the industry when I’m with them. Its just us and good times. Also I love the outdoors,. I love to fish and hunt. I love to get dirty. My friends always call me the jack of all trades. Because I do it all, one day I may be fixing something on a car, or cleaning fish, or cooking. I thank God for the many gifts he has given me.
TM: Describe a date with Kenneth
A date with Kenneth. Well since I’m a romantic guy and I love to please my date it would probably start off with a dinner at a nice restaurant. I love to know about a person when I’m on a date, I ask questions. Also, I’m all about making her feel comfortable. To me that’s the most important thing. I don’t like to talk about me much. I would rather listen. So yeah dinner and a movie or just dinner is typically what happens on a date. Everything else after that is extra-lol… but I’m sweet and understanding and I know how to make women feel comfortable.
TM: What celebrity would you love to date?
If I could date one celebrity it would have to be…well its unfair to pick just one. There are a few Victoria Secret models and other actresses that come to mind. But, if I had to pick one it would be Nicole Scherzinger.
TM: Do you have any film projects coming up that you would like to tell us about?
I dont have any films as of now that I will be working on. Although 2 of my photos will be used in the upcoming movie ‘Addicted’ starring Boris Kojo. Director Bille Woodruff reached out to me asking if he could use 2 photos to incorporate into a scene in the movie. So yeah I think thats kinda exciting and should be fun to see.
TM:Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
In 5 years I hope to be living somewhere warm and beautiful. Like on a beach or something. I’m all about scenery. I love nature. No better way to wake in the morning than seeing water or sand. And animals just doing what they do. But I plan on being in Hollywood acting. And maybe even still modeling from time to time. As long as I am on the right path to my dreams is perfect for me.
Tru. Magazine Reporter